The sign's intact, but the motel's website went dark - replaced, of course, by a Facebook page. They say they're renovating.
Reviews vary: great place, best price, would come back vs. cockroaches and rude staff.
Later that night I found the offending item - dog poop in the corner of the room. Now I understand the room's odor, on top of the chlorine smell from the cleaning. The TV showed only black/white, even though it was a color TV. I was given another room. The non-reaction from the desk clerk when I informed her of the dog droppings makes me wonder what else is discovered at this motel.
The electric lock on the exterior door was broken and much of the neon sign was not working.